Large companies and corporations are often faced with a "support staff" management problem. A lot of time and effort is wasted on the management of support staff such as drivers, telephone operators, secretaries, office assistants, temporary workers and consultants among others. Through the outsourcing services, the employer is relieved of the burden of personnel management. The outsourced staff usually receives the same benefits package as if they are working directly for the employer. GMS handles the payroll processing, salary tax payment, social security as well as medical and life insurance coverage.
Advantages for outsourcing:
- Taking on all legal obligations for all payroll service employee’s salaries, payroll deductions, and worker’s compensation, so you have peace of mind and reduce administrative time. You can be confident that payroll is being handled conscientiously by experienced payroll experts.
- Providing simple invoicing, including timecard copies, so your management can confirm invoicing accuracy and improve record keeping.
- Handling all payroll-related employee relations, from supplying customized enrollment packets to fielding payroll questions, this frees up your management and keeps daily employee interactions more focused on performance rather than on payroll issues.
- Providing a single point of contact and the reliability of consistent, optimized payroll administration.
- Shifting the legal burden of outplacements and terminations.